Matrix Metalloproteinase 9
«Matrix metallopeptidase 9 (MMP-9), also known as 92 kDa type IV collagenase, 92 kDa gelatinase or gelatinase B (GELB), is a matrixin, a class of enzymes that belong to the zinc-metalloproteinases family involved in the degradation of the extracellular matrix. In humans the MMP9gene encodes for a signal peptide, a propeptide, a catalytic domain with inserted three repeats of fibronectin type II domain followed by a C-terminal hemopexin-like domain.» (wikipedia)
Do something with MMP-9, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 18 Biolinks that connect MMP-9 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to MMP-9
- There are 20 Evidences supporting 18 MMP-9 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- MMP-9 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of MMP-9. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into MMP-9.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from MMP-9.
- Promoters of MMP-9
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases MMP-9». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.