Interferon Type I
Type I IFN
«Human type I interferon (IFNs) are a large subgroup of interferon proteins that help regulate the activity of the immune system.
Interferon bind to interferon receptors. All type I IFNs bind to a specific cell surface receptor complex known as the IFN-α receptor (IFNAR) that consists of IFNAR1 and IFNAR2 chains.
Type I IFNs are found in all mammals, and homologous (similar) molecules have been found in birds, reptiles, amphibians and fish species.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Type I IFN
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 8 Biolinks that connect Type I IFN with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Type I IFN
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 8 Type I IFN Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Type I IFN Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Type I IFN. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Type I IFN.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Type I IFN.
- Promoters of Type I IFN
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Type I IFN». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.