«Neurogenesis is the process by which nervous system cell, known as neurons, are produced by neural stem cell (NSC)s, and it occurs in all species of animals except the porifera (sponges) and placozoans. Types of NSCs include neuroepithelial cell (NECs), radial glial cell (RGCs), basal progenitors (BPs), intermediate neuronal precursors (INP)s, subventricular zoneastrocytes, and subgranular zone radial astrocytes, among others. Neurogenesis is most active during embryonic development, and is responsible for producing all the various types of neurons of the organism, but continues throughout adult life in a variety of organisms. Once born, neurons do not divide (see mitosis), and many will live the lifetime of the animal.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Neurogenesis, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 23 Biolinks that connect Neurogenesis with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Neurogenesis
- There are 14 Evidences supporting 23 Neurogenesis Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Neurogenesis Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Neurogenesis. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Neurogenesis.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Neurogenesis.
- Promoters of Neurogenesis
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Neurogenesis». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.