«Bromantane, sold under the brand name Ladasten, is an atypical psychostimulant and anxiolyticdrug of the adamantane family related to amantadine and memantine which is used in Russia in the treatment of neurasthenia. Although the effects of the bromantane have been determined to be dependent on the dopaminergic and possibly serotonergicneurotransmitter systems, its exact mechanism of action is unknown, and it is distinct in its properties relative to typical psychostimulants such as amphetamine. Because of its unique aspects, bromantane has sometimes been described instead as an adaptogen and actoprotector.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Bromantane, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 22 Biolinks that connect Bromantane with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Bromantane
- There are 12 Evidences supporting 22 Bromantane Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Bromantane Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Bromantane. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Bromantane? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Bromantane». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.