«Kisspeptin (including kisspeptin-54, formerly known as metastin) are proteins encoded by the KISS1gene in humans. Kisspeptin are ligands of the G-protein coupled receptor, GPR54.Kiss1 was originally identified as a human metastasis suppressor gene that has the ability to suppress melanoma and breast cancer metastasis. Kisspeptin-GPR54 signaling has an important role in initiating secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) at puberty, the extent of which is an area of ongoing research. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone is released from the hypothalamus to act on the anterior pituitary triggering the release of luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). These gonadotropic hormone lead to sexual maturation and gametogenesis. Disrupting GPR54 signaling can cause hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism in rodents and humans. The Kiss1 gene is located on chromosome 1. It is transcribed in the brain, adrenal gland, and pancreas.» (wikipedia)
Do something with KISS1, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect KISS1 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to KISS1
- There are 6 Evidences supporting 7 KISS1 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- KISS1 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of KISS1. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is KISS1? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases KISS1». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.