«The KiSS1-derived peptide receptor (also known as GPR54 or the Kisspeptin receptor) is a G protein-coupled receptor which binds the peptide hormone kisspeptin (metastin). Kisspeptin is encoded by the metastasis suppressor gene KISS1, which is expressed in a variety of endocrine and gonadal tissues. Activation of the kisspeptin receptor is linked to the phospholipase C and inositol trisphosphate second messenger cascades inside the cell.» (wikipedia)
Do something with KISS1R, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 6 Biolinks that connect KISS1R with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to KISS1R
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 6 KISS1R Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- KISS1R Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of KISS1R. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into KISS1R.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from KISS1R.
- Promoters of KISS1R
- What type is KISS1R? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases KISS1R». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.