«Kisspeptin (including kisspeptin-54, formerly known as metastin) are proteins encoded by the KISS1gene in humans. Kisspeptin are ligands of the G-protein coupled receptor, GPR54.Kiss1 was originally identified as a human metastasis suppressor gene that has the ability to suppress melanoma and breast cancer metastasis. Kisspeptin-GPR54 signaling has an important role in initiating secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) at puberty, the extent of which is an area of ongoing research. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone is released from the hypothalamus to act on the anterior pituitary triggering the release of luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). These gonadotropic hormone lead to sexual maturation and gametogenesis. Disrupting GPR54 signaling can cause hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism in rodents and humans. The Kiss1 gene is located on chromosome 1. It is transcribed in the brain, adrenal gland, and pancreas.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Kisspeptin, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 11 Biolinks that connect Kisspeptin with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Kisspeptin
- There are 6 Evidences supporting 11 Kisspeptin Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Kisspeptin Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Kisspeptin. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Kisspeptin.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Kisspeptin.
- Promoters of Kisspeptin
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Kisspeptin». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.