«Insulin-like growth factor 2 (IGF-2) is one of three protein hormone that share structural similarity to insulin. The MeSH definition reads: "A well-characterized neutral peptide believed to be secreted by the liver and to circulate in the blood. It has growth-regulating, insulin-like and mitogenic activities. The growth factor has a major, but not absolute, dependence on somatotropin. It is believed to be a major fetal growth factor in contrast to Insulin-like growth factor 1, which is a major growth factor in adults."» (wikipedia)
Do something with IGF-2, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 9 Biolinks that connect IGF-2 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to IGF-2
- There are 1 Evidences supporting 9 IGF-2 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- IGF-2 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of IGF-2. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is IGF-2? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases IGF-2». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.