«Allopregnanolone, also known as brexanolone, is a naturally produced steroid that acts on the brain. As a medication, it is sold under the brand name Zulresso and used to treat postpartum depression. It is used by injection into a vein over a 60-hour period under medical supervision.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Allopregnanolone
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 10 Biolinks that connect Allopregnanolone with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Allopregnanolone
- There are 6 Evidences supporting 10 Allopregnanolone Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Allopregnanolone Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Allopregnanolone. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Allopregnanolone.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Allopregnanolone.
- Promoters of Allopregnanolone
- What type is Allopregnanolone? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Allopregnanolone». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.