«Chlorophyll (also chlorophyl) is any of several related green pigments found in the mesosomes of cyanobacteria and in the chloroplasts of algae and plants. Its name is derived from the Greek words χλωρός, khloros ("pale green") and φύλλον, phyllon ("leaf"). Chlorophyll is essential in photosynthesis, allowing plants to absorb energy from light.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Chlorophyll, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 12 Biolinks that connect Chlorophyll with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Chlorophyll
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 12 Chlorophyll Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Chlorophyll Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Chlorophyll. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Chlorophyll? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Chlorophyll». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.