Pavel Solodkin ranked added it 1 year ago on Apr 20, 2021
Do something with Lung injury
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
Biolink is a statement and objects connection.
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Lung injury with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Lung injury
Biolinks should be proven by researches.
- There are 3 Evidences supporting 7 Lung injury Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
Textual Paths like A → B → C → Lung injury. can be generated from biolinks.
- Lung injury Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Lung injury. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
Lung injury has 2 incoming and 5 outgoing biolinks:
- Instream into nodes that connect into Lung injury.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Lung injury.
- Promoters of Lung injury
When you read PubMed research organise your findings here.
- What type is Lung injury? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add node description
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Lung injury». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.
BioMindmap is made with Love and Science to be intuitively clear.