«Hashimoto's thyroiditis, also known as chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis and Hashimoto's disease, is an autoimmune disease in which the thyroid gland is gradually destroyed. Early on, symptoms may not be noticed. Over time, the thyroid may enlarge, forming a painless goiter. Some people eventually develop hypothyroidism with accompanying weight gain, fatigue, constipation, depression, hair loss, and general pain. After many years the thyroid typically shrinks in size. Potential complications include thyroid lymphoma.» (wikipedia)
Do something with HT, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 25 Biolinks that connect HT with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to HT
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 25 HT Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- HT Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of HT. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases HT». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.