«Falcarinol (also known as carotatoxin or panaxynol) is a natural pesticide and fatty alcohol found in carrot (Daucus carota), red ginseng (Panax ginseng) and ivy. In carrot, it occurs in a concentration of approximately 2 mg/kg. As a toxin, it protects roots from fungal diseases, such as liquorice rot that causes black spots on the roots during storage. The compound requires the freezing condition to maintain well because it is sensitive to light and heat.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Falcarinol, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Falcarinol with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Falcarinol
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 5 Falcarinol Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Falcarinol Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Falcarinol. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Falcarinol.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Falcarinol.
- Promoters of Falcarinol
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Falcarinol». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.