«The T helper cell (Th cell), also known as CD4+ cell or CD4-positive cell, are a type of T cell that play an important role in the immune system, particularly in the adaptive immune system. As their name suggests, they "help" the activity of other immune cell by releasing cytokines, small protein mediators that alter the behavior of target cell that express receptors for those cytokines. These cell help to polarize the immune response into the appropriate kind depending on the nature of the immunological insult (virus vs. extracellular bacterium vs. intracellular bacterium vs. helminth vs. fungus vs. protist). They are generally considered essential in B cellantibody class switching, breaking cross-tolerance in dendritic cell, in the activation and growth of cytotoxic T cell, and in maximizing bactericidal activity of phagocytes such as macrophage and neutrophils.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Th2, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 6 Biolinks that connect Th2 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Th2
- There are 3 Evidences supporting 6 Th2 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Th2 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Th2. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Th2.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Th2.
- Promoters of Th2
- What type is Th2? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Th2». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.