«T helper 17 cell (Th17) are a subset of pro-inflammatory T helper cell defined by their production of interleukin 17 (IL-17). They are related to T regulatory cell and the signals that cause Th17 to differentiate actually inhibit Treg differentiation. However, Th17 are developmentally distinct from Th1 and Th2 lineages. Th17 cell play an important role in maintaining mucosal barriers and contributing to pathogen clearance at mucosal surfaces; such protective and non-pathogenic Th17 cell have been termed as Treg17 cell.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Th17, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 16 Biolinks that connect Th17 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Th17
- There are 9 Evidences supporting 16 Th17 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Th17 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Th17. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Th17.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Th17.
- Promoters of Th17
- What type is Th17? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Th17». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.