«Interferon gamma (IFNγ) is a dimerized soluble cytokine that is the only member of the type II class of interferon. The existence of this interferon, which early in its history was known as immune interferon, was described by E. F. Wheelock as a product of human leukocytes stimulated with phytohemagglutinin, and by others as a product of antigen-stimulated lymphocytes. It was also shown to be produced in human lymphocytes. or tuberculin-sensitized mouse peritoneal lymphocytes challenged with PPD; the resulting supernatants were shown to inhibit growth of vesicular stomatitis virus. Those reports also contained the basic observation underlying the now widely employed interferon gamma release assay used to test for tuberculosis. In humans, the IFNγ protein is encoded by the IFNGgene.» (wikipedia)
Do something with IFN-γ, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 13 Biolinks that connect IFN-γ with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to IFN-γ
- There are 15 Evidences supporting 13 IFN-γ Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- IFN-γ Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of IFN-γ. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into IFN-γ.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from IFN-γ.
- Promoters of IFN-γ
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases IFN-γ». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.