«Sauerkraut (/ˈsaʊ.ərkraʊt/; German: [ˈzaʊɐˌkʁaʊt] (listen), lit. "sour cabbage") is finely cut raw cabbage that has been fermented by various lactic acid bacteria. It has a long shelf life and a distinctive sour flavour, both of which result from the lactic acid formed when the bacteria ferment the sugar in the cabbage leaves.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Sauerkraut
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Sauerkraut with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Sauerkraut
- There are 3 Evidences supporting 7 Sauerkraut Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Sauerkraut Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Sauerkraut. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Sauerkraut.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Sauerkraut.
- Promoters of Sauerkraut
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Sauerkraut». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.