«Aromatase, also called estrogen synthetase or estrogen synthase, is an enzyme responsible for a key step in the biosynthesis of estrogen. It is CYP19A1, a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily (EC184.108.40.206), which are monooxygenases that catalyze many reactions involved in steroidogenesis. In particular, aromatase is responsible for the aromatization of androgens into estrogen. The aromatase enzyme can be found in many tissues including gonads (granulosa cell), brain, adipose tissue, placenta, blood vessels, skin, and bone, as well as in tissue of endometriosis, uterine fibroids, breast cancer, and endometrial cancer. It is an important factor in sexual development.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Aromatase, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 10 Biolinks that connect Aromatase with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Aromatase
- There are 6 Evidences supporting 10 Aromatase Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Aromatase Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Aromatase. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Aromatase.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Aromatase.
- Promoters of Aromatase
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Aromatase». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.