Korean Red Ginseng
«Ginseng (/ˈdʒɪnsɛŋ/) is the root of plants in the genus Panax, such as Korean ginseng (P. ginseng), South China ginseng (P. notoginseng), and American ginseng (P. quinquefolius), typically characterized by the presence of ginsenosides and gintonin.
Although ginseng has been used in traditional medicine over centuries, modern clinical research is inconclusive about its biological effects.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Panax Ginseng
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 18 Biolinks that connect Panax Ginseng with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Panax Ginseng
- There are 18 Evidences supporting 18 Panax Ginseng Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Panax Ginseng Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Panax Ginseng. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Panax Ginseng». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.