«Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), also known as epigallocatechin-3-gallate, is the ester of epigallocatechin and gallic acid, and is a type of catechin.
EGCG, the most abundant catechin in tea, is a polyphenol under basic research for its potential to affect human health and disease. EGCG is used in many dietary supplements.» (wikipedia)
Do something with EGCG, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 56 Biolinks that connect EGCG with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to EGCG
- There are 29 Evidences supporting 56 EGCG Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- EGCG Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of EGCG. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into EGCG.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from EGCG.
- Promoters of EGCG
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases EGCG». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.