«Oregano (US: /ɔːˈrɛɡənoʊ,ə-/,UK: /ˌɒrɪˈɡɑːnoʊ/;Origanum vulgare) is a flowering plant in the mint family (Lamiaceae). It is native to temperate Western and Southwestern Eurasia and the Mediterranean region.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Oregano, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 13 Biolinks that connect Oregano with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Oregano
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 13 Oregano Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Oregano Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Oregano. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Oregano? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Oregano». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.