«Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species in the onion genus, Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and Chinese onion.
Garlic is native to Central Asia and northeastern Iran, and has long been a common seasoning worldwide, with a history of several thousand years of human consumption and use. It was known to ancient Egyptians, and has been used both as a food flavoring and as a traditional medicine. China produces some 80% of the world supply of garlic.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Garlic, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 19 Biolinks that connect Garlic with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Garlic
- There are 26 Evidences supporting 19 Garlic Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Garlic Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Garlic. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Garlic». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.