Do something with Caspase-3, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
Biolink is a statement and objects connection.
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Caspase-3 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Caspase-3
Biolinks should be proven by researches.
- There are 2 Evidences supporting 5 Caspase-3 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
Textual Paths like A → B → X → Caspase-3. can be generated from biolinks.
- Caspase-3 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Caspase-3. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
Caspase-3 has 2 incoming and 3 outgoing biolinks:
- Instream into nodes that connect into Caspase-3.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Caspase-3.
- Promoters of Caspase-3
When you read PubMed research organise your findings here.
- What type is Caspase-3? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add node description
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Caspase-3». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.
BioMindmap is made with Love and Science to be intuitively clear.