Anna Vakhrusheva ranked added it 1 week ago on Aug 1, 2020
Do something with Caspase-9, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
Biolink is a statement and objects connection.
- See 6 Biolinks that connect Caspase-9 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Caspase-9
Biolinks should be proven by researches.
- There are 3 Evidences supporting 6 Caspase-9 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
Textual Paths like A → B → X → Caspase-9. can be generated from biolinks.
- Caspase-9 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Caspase-9. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
Caspase-9 has 2 incoming and 4 outgoing biolinks:
- Instream into nodes that connect into Caspase-9.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Caspase-9.
- Promoters of Caspase-9
When you read PubMed research organise your findings here.
- What type is Caspase-9? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add node description
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Caspase-9». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.
BioMindmap is made with Love and Science to be intuitively clear.