Very Low Density Lipoprotein
«Very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL), density relative to extracellular water, is a type of lipoprotein made by the liver. VLDL is one of the five major groups of lipoproteins (chylomicrons, VLDL, intermediate-density lipoprotein, low-density lipoprotein, high-density lipoprotein) that enable fat and cholesterol to move within the water-based solution of the bloodstream. VLDL is assembled in the liver from triglycerides, cholesterol, and apolipoproteins. VLDL is converted in the bloodstream to low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and intermediate-density lipoprotein (IDL). VLDL particles have a diameter of 30–80 nm. VLDL transports endogenous products, whereas chylomicrons transport exogenous (dietary) products. Recently both the lipid composition  and protein composition  of this lipoprotein were characterised in great detail.» (wikipedia)
Do something with VLDL, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 6 Biolinks that connect VLDL with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to VLDL
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 6 VLDL Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- VLDL Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of VLDL. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases VLDL». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.