«Lectins are carbohydrate-binding proteins that are highly specific for sugar groups of other molecules. Lectins have a role in recognition on the cellular and molecular level and play numerous roles in biological recognition phenomena involving cell, carbohydrate, and proteins. Lectins also mediate attachment and binding of bacteria, virus, and fungi to their intended targets.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Lectines, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Lectines with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Lectines
- There are 2 Evidences supporting 7 Lectines Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Lectines Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Lectines. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Lectines.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Lectines.
- Promoters of Lectines
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Lectines». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.