«Caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the methylxanthineclass. It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug. Unlike many other psychoactive substances, it is legal and unregulated in nearly all parts of the world. There are several known mechanisms of action to explain the effects of caffeine. The most prominent is that it reversibly blocks the action of adenosine on its receptors and consequently prevents the onset of drowsiness induced by adenosine. Caffeine also stimulates certain portions of the autonomic nervous system.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Coffeine, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Coffeine with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Coffeine
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 7 Coffeine Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Coffeine Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Coffeine. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Coffeine.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Coffeine.
- Promoters of Coffeine
- What type is Coffeine? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Coffeine». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.