«Hypocalcaemia is low calcium levels in the blood serum. The normal range is 2.1–2.6 mmol/L (8.8–10.7 mg/dl, 4.3–5.2 mEq/L) with levels less than 2.1 mmol/l defined as hypocalcemia. Mildly low levels that develop slowly often have no symptoms. Otherwise symptoms may include numbness, muscle spasms, seizures, confusion, or cardiac arrest.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Hypocalcaemia, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 17 Biolinks that connect Hypocalcaemia with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Hypocalcaemia
- There are 3 Evidences supporting 17 Hypocalcaemia Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Hypocalcaemia Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Hypocalcaemia. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Hypocalcaemia.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Hypocalcaemia.
- Promoters of Hypocalcaemia
- What type is Hypocalcaemia? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Hypocalcaemia». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.