«Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid and ascorbate, is a vitamin found in various foods and sold as a dietary supplement. It is used to prevent and treat scurvy. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient involved in the repair of tissue and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters. It is required for the functioning of several enzymes and is important for immune system function. It also functions as an antioxidant.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Vitamin C, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 59 Biolinks that connect Vitamin C with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Vitamin C
- There are 49 Evidences supporting 59 Vitamin C Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Vitamin C Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Vitamin C. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Vitamin C.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Vitamin C.
- Promoters of Vitamin C
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Vitamin C». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.