«Oxytocin (Oxt; /ˌɒksɪˈtoʊsɪn/) is a peptide hormone and neuropeptide. Oxytocin is normally produced by the paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus and released by the posterior pituitary. It plays a role in social bonding, sexual reproduction, and during and after childbirth. Oxytocin is released into the bloodstream as a hormone in response to stretching of the cervix and uterus during labor and with stimulation of the nipples from breastfeeding. This helps with birth, bonding with the baby, and milk production. Oxytocin was discovered by Henry Dale in 1906. Its molecular structure was determined in 1952.Oxytocin is also used as a medication to facilitate childbirth.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Oxytocin
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 45 Biolinks that connect Oxytocin with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Oxytocin
- There are 16 Evidences supporting 45 Oxytocin Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Oxytocin Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Oxytocin. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Oxytocin.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Oxytocin.
- Promoters of Oxytocin
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Oxytocin». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.