«Arthrospira is a genus of free-floating filamentous cyanobacteria characterized by cylindrical, multicellular trichomes in an open left-hand helix. A dietary supplement is made from A. platensis and A. maxima, known as spirulina. The A. maxima and A. platensis species were once classified in the genus Spirulina. Although the introduction of two separate genera [Arthrospira and Spirulina] is now generally accepted, there has been much dispute in the past and the resulting taxonomical confusion is tremendous.» (wikipedia)
NB «The common name, spirulina, refers to the dried biomass of A. platensis, which belongs to the oxygenic photosynthetic bacteria that cover the groups Cyanobacteria and Prochlorales.»
Do something with Spirulina, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 10 Biolinks that connect Spirulina with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Spirulina
- There are 3 Evidences supporting 10 Spirulina Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Spirulina Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Spirulina. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Spirulina». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.