«Caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the methylxanthineclass. It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug. [...] it reversibly blocks the action of adenosine on its receptor and consequently prevents the onset of drowsiness induced by adenosine. Caffeine also stimulates certain portions of the autonomic nervous system.
Caffeine is a bitter, white crystalline purine, a methylxanthinealkaloid, and is chemically related to the adenine and guaninebases of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA). It is found in the seeds, nuts, or leaves of a number of plants native to Africa, » (wikipedia)
Do something with Caffeine
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 75 Biolinks that connect Caffeine with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Caffeine
- There are 63 Evidences supporting 75 Caffeine Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Caffeine Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Caffeine. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Caffeine.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Caffeine.
- Promoters of Caffeine
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Caffeine». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.