«Psyllium/ˈsɪliəm/, or ispaghula (isabgol) /ˌɪspəˈɡuːlə/, is the common name used for several members of the plant genus Plantago whose seeds are used commercially for the production of mucilage. Psyllium is mainly used as a dietary fiber to relieve symptoms of both constipation and mild diarrhea, and occasionally as a food thickener. It is commonly used as a food ingredient in manufactured breakfast cereals which may contribute to a healthy lifestyle by improving blood cholesterol levels and gastrointestinal function.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Psyllium, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 12 Biolinks that connect Psyllium with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Psyllium
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 12 Psyllium Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Psyllium Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Psyllium. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Psyllium? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Psyllium». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.