«Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a long-term autoimmune disorder that primarily affects joints. It typically results in warm, swollen, and painful joints. Pain and stiffness often worsen following rest. Most commonly, the wrist and hands are involved, with the same joints typically involved on both sides of the body. The disease may also affect other parts of the body. This may result in a low red blood cell count, inflammation around the lung, and inflammation around the heart. Fever and low energy may also be present. Often, symptoms come on gradually over weeks to months.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Rheumatoid arthritis, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 13 Biolinks that connect Rheumatoid arthritis
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Rheumatoid arthritis
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 13 Rheumatoid arthritis Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Rheumatoid arthritis Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Rheumatoid arthritis. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Promoters of Rheumatoid arthritis
- What type is Rheumatoid arthritis? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Rheumatoid arthritis». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.