«Nausea is a diffuse sensation of unease and discomfort, often perceived as an urge to vomit. While not painful, it can be a debilitating symptom if prolonged, and has been described as placing discomfort on the chest, upper abdomen, or back of the throat.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Nausea, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 4 Biolinks that connect Nausea with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Nausea
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 4 Nausea Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Nausea Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Nausea. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Nausea». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.