«Curcumin is a bright yellow chemical produced by some plants. It is the principal curcuminoid of turmeric (Curcuma longa), a member of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae. It is sold as an herbal supplement, cosmetics ingredient, food flavoring, and food coloring.
Chemically, curcumin is a diarylheptanoid, belonging to the group of curcuminoids, which are natural phenol responsible for turmeric's yellow color. It is a tautomeric compound existing in enolic form in organic solvents, and as a keto form in water.
Curcumin has no confirmed medical use in spite of efforts to find one via both laboratory and clinical research. It is difficult to study because it is both unstable and not bioavailable. It is unlikely to produce useful lead for drug development.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Curcumin, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 40 Biolinks that connect Curcumin with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Curcumin
- There are 22 Evidences supporting 40 Curcumin Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Curcumin Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Curcumin. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Curcumin.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Curcumin.
- Promoters of Curcumin
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Curcumin». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.