«Pioglitazone (brand name Actos) is a prescription drug of the thiazolidinedione (TZD) class with hypoglycemic (antihyperglycemic, antidiabetic) action to treat diabetes. While pioglitazone does decrease blood sugar levels, studies on the main cardiovascular outcomes have not yielded statistically significant results.
Its cardiovascular safety profile compares favorably with that of rosiglitazone, which was withdrawn from some markets after concerns about an increased risk of cardiac events. Pioglitazone has been found to be associated with bladder tumors. It has been withdrawn in some countries.
Actos was the tenth-best selling drug in the U.S. in 2008, with sales exceeding $2.4 billion.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Pioglitazone
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Pioglitazone with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Pioglitazone
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 5 Pioglitazone Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Pioglitazone Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Pioglitazone. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Pioglitazone». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.