Lysergic Acid Diethylamide
«Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD),[a] also known colloquially as acid, is a hallucinogenic drug. Effects typically include altered thoughts, feelings, and awareness of one's surroundings. Many users see or hear things that do not exist. Dilated pupils, increased blood pressure, and increased body temperature are typical. Effects typically begin within half an hour and can last for up to 12 hours. It is used mainly as a recreational drug or for spiritual reasons.» (wikipedia)
It is illegal to use without medical prescription. These types of drugs may have negative irreversible effects on human brain. The presence of researches on it, should not be taken as a call for blind use. Always consult with your doctor.
Do something with LSD, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 12 Biolinks that connect LSD with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to LSD
- There are 1 Evidences supporting 12 LSD Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- LSD Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of LSD. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases LSD». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.