«A seed is an embryonicplant enclosed in a protective outer covering. The formation of the seed is part of the process of reproduction in seed plants, the spermatophytes, including the gymnosperm and angiosperm plants.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Seeds, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Seeds with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Seeds
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 5 Seeds Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Seeds Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Seeds. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Seeds.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Seeds.
- Promoters of Seeds
- What type is Seeds? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Seeds». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.