Alpha Lipoic Acid
Don't mix with Alpha-Linolenic Acid
«Lipoic acid (LA), also known as α-lipoic acid and alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and thioctic acid is an organosulfur compound derived from caprylic acid (octanoic acid). ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism. It is also manufactured and is available as a dietary supplement in some countries where it is marketed as an antioxidant, and is available as a pharmaceutical drug in other countries.» (wikipedia)
<<<<< Text is merged from different submissions.
Do something with ALA
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
Biolink is a statement and objects connection.
- See 26 Biolinks that connect ALA with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to ALA
Biolinks should be proven by researches.
- There are 23 Evidences supporting 26 ALA Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
Textual Paths like X → B → C → ALA. can be generated from biolinks.
- ALA Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of ALA. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
ALA has 2 incoming and 24 outgoing biolinks:
- Instream into nodes that connect into ALA.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from ALA.
- Promoters of ALA
When you read PubMed research organise your findings here.
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases ALA». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.
BioMindmap is made with Love and Science to be intuitively clear.