«Music is an art form, and cultural activity, whose medium is sound. General definitions of music include common elements such as pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics (loudness and softness), and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture (which are sometimes termed the "color" of a musical sound). Different styles or types of music may emphasize, de-emphasize or omit some of these elements. Music is performed with a vast range of instruments and vocal techniques ranging from singing to rapping; there are solely instrumental pieces, solely vocal pieces (such as songs without instrumental accompaniment) and pieces that combine singing and instruments. The word derives from Greekμουσική (mousike; "art of the Muses"). See glossary of musical terminology.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Music, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 6 Biolinks that connect Music with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Music
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 6 Music Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Music Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Music. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Music? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Music». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.