Advanced Glycation End Products
«Advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are proteins or lipids that become glycated as a result of exposure to sugar. They can be a factor in aging and in the development or worsening of many degenerative diseases, such as diabetes, atherosclerosis, chronic kidney disease, and Alzheimer's disease.» (wikipedia)
Do something with AGEs
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 55 Biolinks that connect AGEs with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to AGEs
- There are 43 Evidences supporting 55 AGEs Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- AGEs Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of AGEs. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into AGEs.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from AGEs.
- Promoters of AGEs
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases AGEs». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.