«Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound with the formula H2O2. In its pure form, it is a pale blue, clear liquid, slightly more viscous than water. Hydrogen peroxide is the simplest peroxide (a compound with an oxygen–oxygen single bond). It is used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent and antiseptic. Concentrated hydrogen peroxide, or "high-test peroxide", is a reactive oxygen species and has been used as a propellant in rocketry. Its chemistry is dominated by the nature of its unstable peroxide bond.
Hydrogen peroxide is unstable and slowly decomposes in the presence of light. Because of its instability, hydrogen peroxide is typically stored with a stabilizer in a weakly acidic solution. Hydrogen peroxide is found in biological systems including the human body. Enzymes that use or decompose hydrogen peroxide are classified as peroxidases.» (wikipedia)
Do something with H2O2, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 8 Biolinks that connect H2O2 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to H2O2
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 8 H2O2 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- H2O2 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of H2O2. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into H2O2.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from H2O2.
- Promoters of H2O2
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases H2O2». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.