«Proteins are large biomolecules, or macromolecules, consisting of one or more long chains of amino acidresidues. Proteins perform a vast array of functions within organisms, including catalysing metabolic reactions, DNA replication, responding to stimuli, providing structure to cell, and organisms, and transporting molecules from one location to another. Proteins differ from one another primarily in their sequence of amino acids, which is dictated by the nucleotide sequence of their genes, and which usually results in protein folding into a specific 3D structure that determines its activity.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Proteins, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 4 Biolinks that connect Proteins with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Proteins
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 4 Proteins Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Proteins Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Proteins. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Proteins.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Proteins.
- Promoters of Proteins
- What type is Proteins? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Proteins». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.