Quality of life
«Quality of life is the general well-being of individuals and societies, outlining negative and positive features of life. It consists of the expectations of an individual or society for a good life. These expectations are guided by the values, goals and socio-cultural context in which an individual lives. It serves as a reference against which an individual or society can measure the different domains of a personal life. The extent to which one's own life coincides with a desired standard level - or, put differently, the degree to which these domains give satisfaction and as such contribute to one's subjective well-being - is called[by whom?]life satisfaction.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Quality of life
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 4 Biolinks that connect Quality of life with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Quality of life
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 4 Quality of life Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Quality of life Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Quality of life. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Quality of life? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Quality of life». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.