«Huperzine A is a naturally occurring sesquiterpenealkaloid compound found in the firmossHuperzia serrata and in varying quantities in other food Huperzia species, including H. elmeri, H. carinat, and H. aqualupian. Huperzine A has been investigated as a treatment for neurological conditions such as Alzheimer's disease, but a meta-analysis of those studies concluded that they were of poor methodological quality and the findings should be interpreted with caution. Huperzine A inhibits the breakdown of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine by the enzyme acetylcholinesterase. It is commonly available over the counter as a nutrient supplement, and is marketed as a cognitive enhancer for improving memory and concentration.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Huperzine A, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 4 Biolinks that connect Huperzine A with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Huperzine A
- There are 6 Evidences supporting 4 Huperzine A Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Huperzine A Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Huperzine A. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Huperzine A? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Huperzine A». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.