«An infection is the invasion of an organism's body tissues by disease-causing agents, their multiplication, and the reaction of host tissues to the infectious agents and the toxins they produce. An infectious disease, also known as a transmissible disease or communicable disease, is an illness resulting from an infection.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Infections, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 3 Biolinks that connect Infections with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Infections
- There are 6 Evidences supporting 3 Infections Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Infections Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Infections. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Infections». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.