«Polysaccharides (/ˌpɒliˈsækəraɪd/) are long chains of carbohydrate molecules, specifically polymeric carbohydrate composed of monosaccharide units bound together by glycosidic linkages. This carbohydrate can react with water (hydrolysis) using amylase enzymes at catalyst, which produces constituent sugar (monosaccharides, or oligosaccharides). They range in structure from linear to highly branched. Examples include storage polysaccharides such as starch and glycogen, and structural polysaccharides such as cellulose and chitin.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Polysaccharides, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Polysaccharides with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Polysaccharides
- There are 3 Evidences supporting 7 Polysaccharides Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Polysaccharides Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Polysaccharides. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Polysaccharides.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Polysaccharides.
- Promoters of Polysaccharides
- What type is Polysaccharides? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Polysaccharides». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.