«A virus is a submicroscopic infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cell of an organism. Virus can infect all types of life forms, from animals and plants to microorganisms, including bacteria and archaea. Since Dmitri Ivanovsky's 1892 article describing a non-bacterial pathogen infecting tobacco plants, and the discovery of the tobacco mosaic virus by Martinus Beijerinck in 1898, more than 6,000 virus species have been described in detail, of the millions of types of virus in the environment. Virus are found in almost every ecosystem on Earth and are the most numerous type of biological entity. The study of virus is known as virology, a subspeciality of microbiology.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Virus, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 4 Biolinks that connect Virus with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Virus
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 4 Virus Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Virus Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Virus. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Virus». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.