The expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ) and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein α (C/EBPα), major transcription factors for adipocyte differentiation, was significantly reduced by sulforaphane.
Do something with PPARγ, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 27 Biolinks that connect PPARγ with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to PPARγ
- There are 22 Evidences supporting 27 PPARγ Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- PPARγ Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of PPARγ. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into PPARγ.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from PPARγ.
- Promoters of PPARγ
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases PPARγ». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.